In this tutorial, we will use the AU Lab program to run the Processor Plugin together with BlackHole.
Proceed by doing the following steps:
- Start AU Lab and create a new document by selecting File->New… Select Stereo in/Stereo
out with input device: BlackHole 16 ch and Output device your preferred soundcard.
- Play a sound with spotify or a mediaplayer to make sure sound is passing through.
- If you hear no sound, make sure AU Lab is allowed to access the microphone.
- Add DiracLiveProcessor plugin to effects on the output channel
- Save the AU Lab document that you just created and go to AU Lab->Preferences… and select
documents. Choose Open a specific document in the radio button list and choose the document you
- You can also right click the AU Lab icon in the Dock and choose option->Open at Login
You have now setup AU Lab together with Dirac Processor Plugin and BlackHole. You are now ready to perform a measurement and create your first filters.
Proceed according the Step by Step instructions found at Dirac Processor Plugin - Quick Start Guide - Dirac Live Support - Confluence and continue from “Install and set up the Dirac Live
Didn't find your solution here? Get technical support on the Help Desk!