Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Speaker delays are too great for the Dirac-enabled device to handle, breaking phase.
- If a certain speaker, usually a subwoofer (caused by DSP or physical distance), has a great delay (>20ms), some Dirac-enabled devices cannot adjust the other speakers to match this delay. You can check impulse response (timing) data in the Filter Design stage of Dirac Live®
- Disable any DSP or phase adjustments that could negatively impact response time.
- Move the speakers closer together to minimize delay due to physical distance.
- Remeasure your listening space with Dirac Live® 3 when you have minimized delays.