- Dirac Live cannot see sound cards or interfaces used when a plugin host has "Exclusive accesscontrol" to of the sound card.
- Pro Tools is one host where this problem is present.
- This is only a problem if your microphone is connected to the same sound card/interface used by the plugin host. If you have a UMIK or other mic connected by USB, this will not be an issue.
This can be solved by unchecking the disable "Allow application to take exclusive control of device" option in the Advanced tab in the device properties's Properties.
- Open the control panelControl Panel
- Click “Sound”
- Select your soundcardsound card/interface
- Uncheck the "Allow application to take exclusive control of device" checkbox
- Apply and exit