- The first measurement should always be taken in the center of the listening region, in the most used listening position or "sweet spot," as this will align levels and delays between speakers.
- Press the measure button to collect a set of measurements. This will play a sweep in each speaker and one final sweep in the first speaker again.
- Press the timer to select a delay between 2-15 seconds before the measurement start. This will give you time to get out of the listening area, or to lower your laptop lid if it interferes with line-of-sight.
- Move the microphone to the next indicated position and press "Measure." Repeat this procedure for all measurement points or until you have spanned the whole seating area. Tip: Hover over a measurement point to get a help text on where the point should be positioned.
- Proceed to the filter design page after all recommended positions have been measured.
- Your project will now be auto-saved