- Be sure to have content playing back inside your DAW or plug-in host when opening the Dirac Processor and Dirac Live® app.
- Restart the DAW or plug-in host where the Dirac Processor lives, as well as the Dirac Live® app.
- See whether a different DAW allows communication between the Processor and Dirac Live®. Run the measurement and filter export process in this second DAW and use the filters in your primary DAW. (Filters are saved on a per-computer basis and are usable between instances of the Processor.)
- If the problem recurs after a software restart and when the sound stream is guaranteed open, try rebooting your device and reconnecting input/output cables.
- Some DAWs require specific ports to be open for proper operation. Enter your network/firewall/router settings and open the port required by the application.
- JRiver: Port 11113